Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator
Includes GST of $10.00 AUD
The Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator Helps You Find Relief From Pain
Perfect for first-time clients, the Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator activates the Balance Method pressure points, helping you get the benefit of acupuncture without the penetration of needles.
Although not as long-lasting as traditional needle acupuncture, the Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator will help you find pain relief while you relax and build trust in your acupuncturist.
Many of Eileen Han’s clients purchase a Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator for safe pain-relief treatments at home.
- The Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator generates a single electric impulse by compressing and releasing pressure on a piezo crystal inside the stimulator. A single pulse, approximately 10 micro-seconds, with a peak voltage up to 10,000 volts is generated with each activation. The piezo crystal has a life of 5,000 – 10,000 pulses, depending on the condition of use.
- To use the Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator properly, always provide a grounding path by holding the patient’s hand or arm firmly or by having the patient touch part of the simulator.
- Activating the stimulator without grounding the body will shorten the lifetime of the Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator.
- Generates moderate to strong stimulation pulse by pushing the activator at the end of the unit.
- The Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulator come with an attractive chrome finish.
Check out the HOW TO with Dr Eileen Han on YouTube
Note: The Pa-Chi Piezo Stimulators should only be used under the supervision and direction of a qualified healthcare professional.
Unavailable until further notice.