Terms and Conditions
In purchasing on this site, you are bound by our terms and conditions.
These are our default standard terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT! Please, refer to each seminar for its individual conditions as they may vary depending on the presenter.
Please notify us via email with your bank transfer details when paying by Direct Bank Deposit... please use your name or order number as a reference with all payments.
If your bank transfer details are not received within 7 days your order will be cancelled.
SustainHealth Academy Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Refunds are only available up to one week prior to the commencement of the course, less 20% administration fee
- In the event of non-attendance, no refund will be given
- The SustainHealth Academy reserves the right to cancel a seminar due to insufficient participants... in this situation a full refund will be issued.
- Deposits are non refundable (refundable only in the event of cancellation by the SustainHealth Academy)
- No photography or video recording permitted however voice recording is allowed
-Early registration determines seating priority. The earlier the registration the closer to the front the seat will be
-Our seminars are open to registered Chinese medicine practitioners, Acupuncturists and Chinese medicine students (if you have not attended a SustainHealth Academy seminar in the past, expect a registration email within 2 business days)
-Some seminars are open to other healthcare professionals - please enquire
Any further questions relating to seminar terms and conditions, please email us.