Terms and Conditions
In purchasing on this site, you are bound by our terms and conditions.
These are our default standard terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT! Please, refer to each seminar for its individual conditions as they may vary depending on the presenter.
Please notify us via email with your bank transfer details when paying by Direct Bank Deposit... please use your name or order number as a reference with all payments.
If your bank transfer details are not received within 7 days your order will be cancelled.
SustainHealth Academy Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Refunds: Cancellations more than 14 days before the seminar are eligible for a refund, minus a 10% administration fee. No refunds for cancellations within 14 days of the seminar.
- Deposits: Non-refundable, except if the seminar is cancelled by the Academy.
- Non-Attendance: No refunds for non-attendance.
- Credits: Cancellation with at least 14 days notice qualifies for a 100% credit towards a future event within 12 months. For cancellations with less than 14 days notice, a 10% administration fee is deducted, and the remaining amount is provided as a credit towards a future event.
- Academy Cancels Event: Full refund if the seminar is cancelled by the Academy.
Seminar Schedule and Travel Arrangements
- Seminar Dates: Please be aware that seminar dates are subject to change. A confirmation of the seminar schedule will be sent to registered attendees 6-8 weeks prior to the seminar date. We urge you to wait for this confirmation before making any travel or accommodation arrangements.
- Travel and Accommodation: SustainHealth Academy is not responsible for reimbursing any costs related to flights or accommodation. Attendees are advised to make flexible or refundable travel and accommodation bookings where possible to minimise potential losses in the event of a seminar schedule change.
- No photography or video recording permitted however voice recording is allowed
- Seating priority is based on the order of registration. The earlier you register, the closer to the front your seat will be.
- Our seminars are open to registered Chinese medicine practitioners, Acupuncturists and Chinese medicine students (if you have not attended a SustainHealth Academy seminar in the past, expect a registration email within 2 business days)
- Some seminars are open to other healthcare professionals - please enquire
- Any further questions relating to seminar terms and conditions, please email us.