This Seminar Is Currently Not Available
CLICK HERE to be Notified when NEUROLOGICAL & PAIN DISORDERS IS ANNOUNCED
Register for special offers and secure your spot first!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE NEUROLOGICAL & PAIN DISORDERS COURSE?
- Practitioners who have a special interest in effective treatment of all kinds of neurological conditions by using Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture
- Practitioners who have a special interest in the effective treatment of neurological motor and sensory pain and nerve pain by using Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture
- Practitioners who would like to learn why the "scalp acupuncture+daoyin" is the secret of effectiveness for neurological and pain conditions
- Chinese medicine students and new graduates who like to specialise in neurological conditions and scalp acupuncture + Daoyin method in the early days of their careers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE
- learn the differential diagnosis as well as the effective management of pain and sensory disorders
- explanation the analgesic effects of acupuncture and the history and operation of acupuncture anesthesia
- learn how to identify the causative factors of any movement disorder and how to restore motor functions to normal
RECOGNISING SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
Learn to use Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture to treat common neurological disorders by recognising signs and symptoms. Major areas covered are :
- Disturbance of consciousness
- Motor disorder
- Sensory disorder
- Speech disorder
- Autonomic dysfunction
- Cranial nerves disorder
- Common peripheral nerve lesions
- Spinal nerves disorder
- Brachial plexus lesion
- CNS disease
Teaching ZSA needling techniques for all kind of neurological conditions including:
- Guillain Barre
- motor neuron disease
- spinal epidural abscess
- cerebral abscess
- multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- cerebral palsy
NEUROLOGICAL TOPICS INCLUDED
- Introduction of Nervous System
- Diagnosis of Common Neurological Diseases
- Central Nervous System Disease
- Cranial Nervous System Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Disease
PAIN TOPICS INCLUDED
- Different types of pain and treatment of pain
- Principles and the methods of needling
- Treatment of Pain in Head & Neck
- Treatment of Pain in Upper & Lower limbs
- Treatment of Pain in Spine & Internal organs
- Introduction of Acupuncture Anesthesia (By Dr Zhu)
Teaching ZSA needling techniques for all kind of pain including:
- Musculoskeletal & Orthopaedic pain
- Nerve & neuropathic pain
- Peripheral nerve pain
- Joint pain
- Visceral pain
You will also learn the differential diagnosis as well as the effective management of pain and sensory disorders, this module will explain the analgesic effects of acupuncture and the history and operation of acupuncture anesthesia.
HOW IS ZHU SCALP ACUPUNCTURE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ACUPUNCTURE METHODS?
- The patient can easily be treated in a seated position.
- The application of needles is painless.
- Patients display immediate positive responses that translate into long term positive outcomes.
- Long needle retention times, even up to 3 days, provides the patient with a continual therapeutic action.
- It is an integrative form of medicine, informed by both Western and Chinese Medicine paradigms.
- The necessity for ‘Daoyin’ as part of the treatment in order to achieve superior clinical outcomes.
- ZSA is easily integrated with other styles of Acupuncture without conflict
All about Professor Zhu
Prof. Zhu was born in Shanghai, China in 1940. After graduating in 1964 from the first acupuncture class at the Shanghai University of Chinese Medicine, Prof. Zhu was sent to work in Guizhou. In no time, he earned the reputation of a seasoned doctor because of the remarkable results of his works.
On November 24, 1987, he demonstrated an innovative acupuncture technique on a hemiplegic stroke patient at the 1st International Conference of Acupuncture and Moxibustion in Beijing, where the patient stood up and ambulated without support. He has continued to garner international recognition since then.
Prof. Zhu is the original founder of Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture. To learn more about Prof. Zhu click his image.
All about Dr James Lu
Dr Lu is a direct disciple of Dr Zhu and the director of Zhu’s Neuro Acupuncture & Rehabilitation Centre.
Dr. Lu, a licensed Acupuncturist and Physical Therapist, has been in the medical profession for over 20 years. He has worked as Director of Rehabilitation and Senior Physical Therapist in a variety of settings, including hospitals, rehabilitation centers and private clinics. His primary experience has been in the realms of orthopedics, stroke rehabilitation, balance/vestibular disorders and pain management. Dr. Lu holds a doctorate in Physical Therapy from The University of St. Augustine, and a Master’s of Science from The American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
To learn more about Dr Lu click here
frequently asked questions
and some answers...
Is there any previous requirements to complete this seminar?
In order to attend the Neural & Pain disorder component attendees must attend or have previously completed the Basics of Scalp Acupuncture module
How do I get the best seat for the seminar?
Early payment determines priority seating...the earlier the payment the better the seat
How many seats are available for the seminar?
Venue limited to 40 seats for each module. Reserved 5 seats only reserved for repeat attendees.
How do I become a fully qualified accredited Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture Practitioner?
To become a fully qualified accredited Zhu's Scalp Acupuncture Practitioner all four modules must be completed as well as a short internship in China organised through SustainHealth Academy
Are course notes for the ZSA seminars provided in English?
Yes, all course notes provided at ZSA seminars are written in English.
Have More Questions ?
Email us at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you asap!
I have attended this seminar before but would like to do a refresher?
For repeat attendees please email us...
only 10 seats reserved for repeat students of ZSA courses.