what you can expect from this course
-Improve your clinical outcomes.
-Significantly improve your knowledge of women's health and fertility.
-Add more precision to both your diagnoses and treatment plans.
-Learn a way to systematically evaluate your treatments for efficacy.
-Simplify, simplify, simplify.
-Grow your practice in both patient numbers and revenue.
-Develop systems to reduce the stress of running a busy practice.
-Develop systems to allow you to easily hire and train associates in a very short amount of time to diagnose and prescribe as well as you.
All about Kirsten karchmer
She is the former President of the ABORM, the founder of one of the oldest and most successful reproductive acupuncture clinics in North America.
Kirsten also translated what she learned in over 20 years of clinical practice with over 10,000 infertility cases into the award-winning tech program Conceivable and is now launching a sister company for general women's health called Vivwellness.
She also developed a proprietary modular herbal tincture line for women's health called Conceivable and for non specialist VIV. VivWellness is a expertly engineered supplement company to end menstrual misery... designed by women for women
whats covered in the course
In the course we will cover Kirstens entire system for Quantified Constitutional Diagnosing and spend a significant amount of time actually practicing with real case studies so that at the end of the weekend, you will be able to diagnose and treat both fertility and women's health issues with the confidence of a 20 year veteran.
NOTE: A significant amount of time will be practicing the strategies and getting feedback. It is really important to me that by the end of the course, you have significantly improved your skills and can take them back into your clinic the next day!
What is included in this 2 day workshop
1. Introduction to the overall system and philosophy behind our novel approach.
2. What is Quantified Constitutional Diagnosing? Why should you use it in your practice? What are the key components? How do we measure success? How do we use it to infuse precision to both our diagnoses and treatment plan aka, stop guessing. :) How do we use QCD to drive the modifications of our treatment plans as our patients progress?
3. The Conceivable Cycle. Learn the optimal menstrual cycle and BBT's for optimal health. In internal studies, the Conceivable cycle was a very accurate predictor of natural pregnancy, so it is the barometer Kirsten uses for patient progress.
4. A new look at Basal Body Temperature charting. Kirsten has pioneered and patented an improved approach to BBT that allows you to not only improve your diagnosing skills but also use it as a feedback mechanism to measure your treatment outcome success.
5. The consultation. Making an accurate and effective Constitutional diagnosis depends on the quality of data you collect and how you organize it from the start.. Learn how to modify your intake forms to streamline the process and focus on what matters and how to ask better questions that will drive better outcomes, and practice growth.
6. Making the Quantified Constitutional Diagnosis. Bring all the pieces together from signs and symptoms, cycle parameters, lifestyle, and BBT to make the QCD.
7. Herbal prescribing. After you have made the QCD, learn the system for applying it to the phases of the menstrual cycle and simplifying your herbal prescribing and management while significantly improving your patient outcomes.
8. Lifestyle and diet prescribing. Now you can use the QCD to determine what lifestyle and dietary changes you want to recommend in a much more precise manner which reduces info overload to your patients and imrproves patient retention.
9. Checking your work. How do you know if it is really working? And, by what percent? And, how do you know EXACTLY what worked and didn't and what to do next? This is one of the most over looked step in clinical practices but can make the biggest in improving patient outcomes.
10. Rinse, repeat. How you put this system to work in your practice in a way that it is extremely clinically effective and can be easily reproduced by associates.
"I refer our patients to this program because it has the ability to work in conjunction with reproductive medicine to offer our patients a well-rounded approach to their care. I personally turned to herbal treatment when I was having difficulty conceiving. I believe it was the combination of treatments that helped me achieve pregnancy successfully."
Dr. Aimee Brown, MD
Fertility Specialist & Reproductive Endocrinologist
“The combination of a comprehensive, personalized wellness program— with the best reproductive medicine— provides my patients with the highest probability of conceiving and carrying a baby to full term.”President of the Public Youth with experience in public sector financing.
Dr. Francisco Arredondo, MD MPH
Co-Fertility Specialist & Reproductive Endocrinologist
Don't miss out! This is small class workshop capped at 20 participants - only 10 seats left
FINAL Early Bird Ends in:
Don't miss this rare opportunity to spend 2 full days with world renowned Women's Health
Expert, Kirsten Karchmer
NOTE: A significant amount of time will be practicing the strategies and getting feedback. It
is really important to us that by the end of the course, you have significantly improved your
skills and can take them back into your clinic the next day!